2013년 1월 6일 일요일

my introduction

hello my name is jino. My birthday is February and I remember spain a lot within the countries that I've traveled, too. I like the letter J because it isw contained in my name. I also like to play sports, I am now 13years old. like to play computer games and like to write a computer blog as well.

댓글 3개:

  1. I really wanted to go to Spain !! Don't play computer games too much!!~~

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Jino,

    Your introduction is interesting but it is very short. Try to write more next time. Remember proper nouns like Spain always have a capital letter. Next time, please add pictures or videos to your post.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi!
    It was good to know about you through this post, but this is a little bit short to know you well. I really want to visit Spain in the future. I also enjoy playing sports a lot! Please write longer next time~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제