2013년 1월 17일 목요일

Response Essay on the movie "Brave"


                  Hello my name is jino. Today, I will talk about the movie “Brave” I will tell you why I hate it. First, I was sleepy. The time was very late. It was 7:00 pm. I just get sleepy when I just watch movie in the early time. Also, the story was very boring so my eyes kept on closing. The second reason why I hate this movie is that it was not interesting. I usually don’t like watching movies. I just don’t like to and sit in a seat for three hours straight. It hurts my eye a lot. And for the movie “Brave” there were no action scenes and I hate movies without action movies. Also, the story was hard to understand. My third reason for hating this movie is that I hate kingdom stories. They are very childish and hard to believe. I was very very sleepy after watching the movie.
           “There was a girl named ‘Merida’ and she didn’t want to marry. So she gave her mom a cake which was bewitched. When her mom ate that cake, she became a bear and Merida tried to get rid of the spell, which she finally does.” I think this is an extremely ridiculous story. It would be better to watch other movies that are available to write a response essay writing about how I liked this movie. For me, the movie was pretty short, too loud, and annoying.
          For conclusion, I will tell you how I liked this movie. If I had to give stars for this movie, I will give three stars for this. I was very happy about watching a movie during the 1st self study period. It was sad that the movie was childish. I think that this movie was boring because the action scenes did not come out that well. Boys usually enjoy action or super cool movies. For these kinds of reasons, I think the movie Brave was not that interesting. The other movie was better than Brave. I am very sorry for the effort that Ms. Angela put. This is how I thought about the movie. 

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi. I'm dayon
    good essay, but more pictures?

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Jino,
    It's okay that you did not enjoy the movie, a response essay is exactly that, saying how you felt about the film. Sorry, you were bored! However, you repeat that you were bored many times, saying it once is enough. Also, next time include a clip on the movie in your post and possibly some pictures as well.

    답글삭제